Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fashion Show Plan


Hi Julie,

Thought I would try using this as our private fashion show planning format. I'm new at this but I think we can both add images to it any time. The chances of it being found by accident are remote if we are not actively encouraging people to join in. What do you think?


Below are some of the garments coming from Prism. Laura & Matt are bringing us a big collection - mostly for yarns we carry but also others with consignment kits. When you asked me about garments last week, all I could think of was the "to do" list, not the "done & wait" list.













As a contrast to the Prism"bling", Margaret's next poject is this JSS Beatrice Bell Stitch Cardi 48 in charcoal Otto

















Prism 4212 Lacy Wrap in Lace Wool - different ways of wearing it.




4206 Swing Cardi in Kid Slique


4203 Spiral Wrap in Flirt or Indulgence. It comes in a long or short version and I'm not sure which we'll get at this point. I've asked LJ to confirm all the items.

More to come!






No comments: