Tuesday, July 31, 2007

More NE garments and other garments to come

Fiber Trends Color on the Side-finished in my store. I knit it out of the tweed colour 1-Karen you saw at Creative -sells lots of yarn and lots of shawl pins!!

This is Bettna from Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton. I have a finished sample of this. Sarah has also knit it and so have some of my students. I might be able to come up with 4 different colourways-we sell a ton of Silk Garden with this jacket

Dream in Color shrug-knit (not in that colour Bev) just needs to be blocked and finished.


















Other garments to come that I have to scan pictures in for

  1. Alpaca with a Twist-Highlander-2 sweaters
  2. Alpaca with a Twist-Highlander-2 shawls
  3. Alpaca with a Twist-Karen-you ordered another yarn that I can't remember the name-a sweater in it
  4. Sally Melville Sweater for Needful yarns-Karen do you have a picture?
  5. Other Sally garments from her books-I will ask her for a couple

1 comment:

Raymond said...

Those are some really pretty knits. The colors are fantastic too. I'm curious, do you work with embellishments and beading? Because as hackneyed as they may be,it looks greatr in small doses.

As someone who's into the textile business for some time now, it is refreshing to come across designs like this which put a spin on classic drapes. Hats off! One small tip, do use only environment-friendly garments labels like the ones available at Nation bright. You'll be surprised how easily animals are choked.

Once again, i laud you for your efforts and am waiting till you upload more images.